The charming blond hairstyle has soft bouncy curls to bring the long blond hairdo much volume and shape and teased at the hair roots to create the top height and lift. The soft and charming curls can perfectly add much volume and shape to the whole look.
So it is ideal choice for people with thin hair. The gorgeous style is quite simple to recreate and it is ideal option for people with square face. the stunning style can flatter all special occasions.
Suitability Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
SuitabilityHair Density: Thin and Medium
Kimberley Wyatt Hairstyles Tips
To curl your hair into loose curls and waves with a large curling iron, hot rollers or simply scrunching it dry. Create loose curls softly from the top to the hair ends. Keep the length about the neck level to add much more charm and tender feel, showing off the charming length of the dainty hairstyle.
Kimberley Wyatt Hairstyles Styling Steps
1. Squeeze some styling mousse to your palm and evenly distribute to damp hair. The mousse can help keep it hold and style better.
2. Use A medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous.
3. Position the comb under the hair at the nape/back and blow-dry. Hold up the dryer over the hair; drag the comb from the hair roots to the mid length. After reaching the hair ends, curve them under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
4. When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
5. Blow-dry your bangs to one side, and clip the back and side parts up, keeping your bangs out. Position your comb under your bangs, taking your hair to the side and holding the tension between your hair and comb. Set the blow-dryer on a low level, starting at the roots and stretch your hair out to the ends. Repeat the same step until the hair become dry.
6. Use A large curling iron works well to achieve large soft curls and get volume and bounce.
7. Pull a part of hair and position your hair ends at the base of curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up round the barrel till the mid-lengths. Hold the hair for about 8 seconds and then release it by unwinding the hair backwards.
8. Apply a bit of gel-wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the hair ends.
9. Apply a little wax to your fingertips then pull through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left. Pinching the hair ends can help get soft texture.
10. Apply a bit of hairspray to keep it in great style.
Latest Short Hairstyles
- Bob Hairstyles
- Casual Short Hairstyles
- Celebrity Short Hairstyles
- Celebrity Short Hairstyles
- Celebrity Short Hairstyles 2012
- Curly Hairstyles
- Formal Short Hairstyles
- Hairstyles Gallery
- Salon Short Hairstyles
- Short Bob Hairstyles
- Short Hairstyles 2012
- Short Hairstyles Bangs
- Straight Hairstyles
- Wavy Hairstyles